SoundGrid along with other music apps was used in a great Christmas live performance! http://www.macstories.net/news/iband-plays-christmas-songs-with-iphones-and-ipads-video
- Layers scrolling in different device orientations fixed
- Notes now played on touch even if the song itself is stopped
- Support for copying recorded audio tracks to clipboard to use in other apps
Great news! Now everybody can browse SoundGrid shared Grids and listen to them right in web browser! No iDevice required.
Just navigate to http://www.mifki.com/soundgrid/index.html#sg. Sortable by date or user rating. Only Grids created in Song Mode are available.
Note: encoding process is taking place now, not all grids are available on the site yet, be patient.
- When publishing Grid that duplicate another Grid published before by another user, the new Grid won’t be published.
- When publishing Grid that duplicate another Grid published before by the same user but with different name, the old grid will be renamed without publishing the new Grid.
By default gcc on mac builds 64bit binaries. My app depends on Urbi and Player/Stage. Urbi depends on Boost, Player depends on Boost, Stage depends on Player and on FLTK. FLTK is 32 bit only!
Spent all the day trying to get all this shit to work.