Below I collected some links to tutorial videos that should help beginners to get started with miRack and modular synthesizers in general. This is just the first batch, the post will be updated.
Tutorials by Electronicsounds Audio
Very good quality beginner-friendly tutorials starting with miRack operation and basics of modular synthesis and moving to advanced topics. New videos added regularly, so the list here may be incomplete.
- miRack Modular Synthesizer for iPad - My Favorite Black Friday Purchase!
- miRack - How To Make A Simple Synth - Beginner Friendly Tutorial!
- miRack - Expanding On Your Simple Synth - Beginner Friendly Tutorial!
- miRack - 3 Ways To Add Kick Drums - Beginner Friendly Tutorial!
- miRack - Adding Drums and Delay! - Beginner Friendly Tutorial!
- miRack - Points To Consider!
- miRack - How To Make 16 Bar Drum Patterns - Beginner Friendly Tutorial!
- miRack - Make An Ambient Drone! - Beginner Friendly Tutorial!
- miRack - Make A Chilled Chord Stab! - Beginner Friendly Tutorial
Tutorials by SoundForMore
The same, great regularly updated tutorials, focusing on individual modules and features of miRack.
- Creating a patch from scratch: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5
- miRack - Creating a patch Tutorial
- miRack: How to add midi and play from your keyboard - Tutorial
- miRack Synth: Audiobus and IAA support. Great for post-processing and record in AUM
- miRack - Tutorial: Input Audio Support
- miRack - Tutorial: Midi Input from AUM
- miRack - Tutorial: how to create a drum pattern
- miRack - Tutorial: Sample player multi heads
- miRack - Tutorial: Phrase Sequencer
- miRack - Patch Tutorial / Demonstration
- miRack - Tutorial: Sampler as a wave synth
- miRack - Tutorial: Patch creation and Recording as a wave file
- miRack - Tutorial: Quad Euclidian Rhythm
- miRack - Tutorial: Arp effect using Chord and sequential switch modules
- miRack - Tutorial: Let’s have fun with the Sam module
- miRack - Tutorial: Mixer Aux send/return setup
- miRack - Tutorial: Introduction to Dronez, Windz and Alienz modules from mscHack
- miRack - Tutorial: Tact-1 Controller
- miRack - Tutorial: WaveMorph Oscillator
Tracks by Ben Zangri
Many of these are not tutorials, but the patches are shown in videos and are simple enough to give an idea how to make generative music and/or use certain modules. See the playlist for more videos as only the ones with descriptive titles are included below.
- Making a patch with rings and plats in MiRack
- Making generative ambient in miRack
- Making techno in miRack
- Making techno in miRack part 2
- Making atmospheric IDM in miRack
- miRack generative Ambient
- JW modules note Seq tutorial (miRack/VCV rack)
- Dark generative patch in miRack
- Audible | Mutable instruments patch I MiRack
- 4 modules, ambient
- 4 modules ambient part 2 (miRack)
- Rings, Plates and Plateau do idm
- Clouds, marbles and rings do ambient
- Plaits, clouds and elements do techno
Tutorials by Omri Cohen
Omri specialises in creating VCV Rack tutorials (as well as hardware modular and music creation), so some of the modules shown in videos may not be available in miRack, but definitely see his channel for great modular synethesis content. Below are some of the tutorials explaining individual modules that can easily be followed in miRack.